European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures
Find events related to Research Infrastructures in Europe and globally.
- Home > Workshop on best practices in the opening up of RTO's research/innovation infrastructure to industry for testing, demonstration and co-creation
Workshop on best practices in the opening up of RTO's research/innovation infrastructure to industry for testing, demonstration and co-creation
The Joint Research Centre together with RISE and EARTO is organising a two-day workshop in the frame of the TTO-CIRCLE network of the technology transfer offices of the large European RTOs. This event will take place in Gothenburg (Sweden) on 30 November and 1 December 2017. The aim of the workshop is to:
- Bring forward the discussion on how to develop a strategy for test and demo infrastructures at EU level and how to integrate different sorts of infrastructures into attractive and globally leading innovation environments,
- Review different approaches for e.g. business models, quality controls, IPR conditions, funding opportunities, etc., with a view to their possible harmonisation,
- Explore synergies with the ESFRI network,
- Look into possibilities for In-Real-Life test and demo sites such as cities,
- Explore ways of open innovation partnerships, e.g collaboration SME - larger corporates.
Find more at https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/communities/community/european-tto-circle/event/workshop-best-practices-opening-rtos-researchinnovation