European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures
- Home > RI Projects
- H2020 projects
- FP7 projects
- Specific instructions for the management of Integrating Activity projects under FP7
The Horizon 2020 Programme will support research infrastructures with about €2.5 billions between 2014 and 2020. The main objective of the action is to endow Europe with world-class research infrastructures which are accessible to all researchers in Europe and beyond and fully exploit their potential for scientific advance and innovation. Three main lines of actions will be supported:
1. Developing the European infrastructures for 2020 and beyond
- Support is provided for the implementation and operation of the research infrastructures listed on the ESFRI Roadmap and other world-class facilities
- Support is also granted for optimising the use of the national facilities by integrating them into networks and opening their doors to all European researchers. This is a continuity of the so-called Integrating Activities under FP7
- The third action supports further deployment and development of ICT based e-infrastructures which are essential to enable access to distant resources, remote collaboration, and massive data processing in all scientific fields
2. Fostering the innovation potential of the infrastructures and their human resources
Research infrastructures are very often incubators of innovative technologies. The EU support will encourage them to stimulate innovation both in the infrastructures themselves and in their supplier and user industries.
3. Reinforcing European policy and international cooperation
Support for Research Infrastructures is open to infrastructures across the fields of science and technology. The overall objective of the RI part of the FP7 Capacities Programme is to optimise the use and development of the best existing RIs in Europe, as well as to help create new facilities which best meet the needs of researchers and support their achievements.
Click on the relevant link in the table below to access information on funded projects:
Specific instructions for the management of Integrating Activity projects under FP7
In addition to the standard guidelines and procedures for FP7 projects, specific instructions for the reporting and management of transnational access in Integrating Activity projects need to be followed.
- Additional Reporting Instructions for Transnational Access activities within an Integrating Activity project: letter to coordinators
- Integrating Activities: Additional Reporting Instructions for Transnational Access Work Packages
- Reporting Transnational Access and service activity costs
- TA Real Access Cost calculation
- Service Real Access cost calculation
- Publicising Transnational Access opportunities on internet within an Integrating Activity project
The above documents are also made available on the FP7 Participant Portal: Project reporting.