A draft version of the Work Programme 2018-2020 for Research Infrastructures Part, not yet approved by the Commission, has just been published.
This draft is made public before the adoption of the H2020 work programme 2018-2020 in order to provide potential participants with the currently expected main lines of this work programme. Only the adopted work programme will have legal value. The adoption of the work programme will be announced on the Horizon 2020 website and on the Participant Portal.
6 calls and 15 topics are foreseen for the period 2018-2019. Further actions for 2020 are listed but not developed in details. The estimated total budget is more than EUR 1.200 million over the three years.
The calls will address:
- The long term sustainability of pan European Research Infrastructures
- The implementation of the European Open Science Cloud
- The integration and opening of Research Infrastructures of European interest
- The European data Infrastructure
- The translation of Open Science into Open Innovation
- The policy and international cooperation measures for Research infrastructures